Advokatų kontoros pagrindinės veiklos sritys yra verslo ginčai bei nekilnojamojo turto ir statybų teisė. Kontora taip pat teikia medicinos (sveikatos) teisės paslaugas, atstovauja klientų interesus sprendžiant ginčus teismuose bei kitose įstaigose ar organizacijose – tai stiprioji advokatų kontoros pusė.
- We prepare company’s inner documents, procedures, rules, regulations.
- We represent and advise on the legality of asset acquisition, transfer, production.
- We prepare contracts (purchase, sale, supply, exchange, rent, lending, transfer of claim, etc.), represent clients in negotiations, make legal conclusions about the legality of the contracts.
- Due diligence.
- We conduct business partners reliability analysis.
- We represent clients in court during disputes between the company and its directors, the shareholders for damages and the legality of the contracts.
Real estate and construction law
- We advise on real estate development, acquisition, transfer, construction contracts and management.
- We prepare and evaluate projects of construction contracts, design works contracts, rent contracts, etc.
- We advise on issues of restoration of property rights, preparation of detailed maps, rights of way setting.
- We represent clients in court in disputes over real estate and construction contracts.
Medical (health) law
- We advise about the rights of patients and compensation for damage made to health.
- We prepare mandatory internal documents for health care institutions.
- We provide assessments of the contracts with Territorial Health Insurance Funds, healthcare financing, paid services and patient premiums.
- We consult on the legitimacy of the results of inspections by the controlling authorities (Territorial Health Insurance Funds, State health care accreditation agency).
- Consulting on pharmaceutical, reimbursement for medication, licensing issues.
- We represent health care institutions in court disputes with patients and public authorities.
Banking and finance law
- Advise on borrowing money for business acquisitions, real estate transactions and other type of projects.
- Prepare legal documents for banks, insurance, leasing institutions, etc.
- Obtaining licenses for banks, insurance companies, insurance brokers and other financial institutions.
- Debt restructuring and deferral.
- Legal assessment and verification of solvency of borrowers and lenders.
Insolvency and restructuring
- We prepare documents for the court and represent clients during restructuring or bankruptcy proceedings.
- We represent creditors, shareholders or other stakeholders in the bankruptcy and restructuring process.
- We advise and represent in cases of intentional bankruptcy.
- We represent companies in bankruptcy and creditors in court in challenging concluded transactions.
- We advise and represent managers and shareholders in redress cases.
- We advise on the conclusion, execution, modification and termination of employment contracts.
- We prepare collective agreements.
- We advise on disciplinary liability, unlawful dismissal and compensation of damages for employees.
- We advise employers on relations with trade unions and works councils.
- We advise on the employment of EU citizens, citizens of third countries, the issuance of work and residence permits in Lithuania.
- We represent clients in labour dispute committees and courts in solving individual and collective labour disputes.
- We advise clients on profit, personal income, VAT, social security contributions, real estate and other taxes.
- We advise on tax optimization issues.
- We prepare inquiries for the tax administrator.
- We represent Clients during tax investigations and tax inspections.
- We represent clients in Tax Disputes Commission and the Court in tax disputes.
Transport and logistics law
- We prepare and review contracts of cargo and passenger transportation, forwarding, logistics, warehousing and other contracts, consult on the conclusion, execution, modification and termination of these contracts.
- Advising on the application of the CMR and TIR Conventions, the application of the AETR Agreement.
- We advise on other issues related to local or international cargo and passenger transportation.
- We represent clients in the court in disputes concerning the carriage of goods, the application of the carrier’s civil liability, insurance, damages, etc.
Family and inheritance law
- We advise on legal separation, divorce, property sharing, maintenance of spouse and/or children, determination of communication procedures, recognition/contestation of paternity.
- Preparation of prenuptial/postnuptial agreements, contracts of consequences of divorce.
- We represent clients during divorce on the basis of the fault of the spouse, legal recognition of the incapacitated person or a limited incapacitated person, setting of guardianship.
- We advise on inheritance law issues relating to the making of a will, acceptance of a inheritance, nullity of a will.
- We represent the interests of the heirs in court for the right to a compulsory part of the estate, as well as contesting the succession rights of the heir or the person claiming the inheritance.
- Advising on issues related to the organization and execution of public procurement.
- We prepare public procurement documents.
- We prepare claims for terms and conditions of purchase documents and decisions of contracting authorities.
- Represent in court disputes contesting decisions made by contracting authorities.
- Legal aid to obtain and extend valid permits for permanent or temporary residence permits in the Republic of Lithuania;
- Representation in state institutions during process of examining applications to issue permanent or temporary residence permits in the Republic of Lithuania;
- Representation in legal proceedings to resolve disputes between the client and the Migration Department.
- We defend suspects and defendants in the preliminary investigation and trial, represent victims, civil plaintiffs and civilian defendants.
- We represent in cases of administrative offenses.
- We represent in disputes contesting individual and normative legal acts adopted by the municipality and state public administration entities.
- We provide legal consultations on insurance cover and benefits.
- We represent our clients in disputes over insurance relations – for civil liability insurance contracts, mandatory motor third party liability insurance, civil liability insurance for contractors, health and accident insurance, life insurance and property insurance.
- We represent clients in court during disputes between the policyholder and the insurer for the proper performance of the obligations under the insurance contract.